23 May 2019
Omeka version 2.7 is now available.
Upgrading to Omeka 2.7
Omeka 2.7 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Omeka updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Omeka install to test the 2.7 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Omeka installations with Installatron
What's New in Omeka 2.7
- PHP 7.3 compatibility
- Version notifications for new releases of plugins and themes
- Omeka now respects the X-Forwarded-Proto header for determining if it should generate http: or https: absolute URLs. This is primarily useful for users hosting Omeka behind a reverse proxy that's handling the HTTPS connections.
- A new sslTrustProxy configuration key is available for users using the ssl force-redirect configuration to trust the X-Forwarded-Proto header and not issue unnecessary, looping redirects
- New forceSSL option for ZendS3 storage adapter to force use of https: addresses for file URLs (#877, contributed by @ebellempire)
- mail.force_from and mail.force_from_name options for forcing From: address for all outgoing email