18 October 2021
WHMCS version 8.3.0 is now available.
Upgrading to WHMCS 8.3.0
WHMCS 8.3.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply WHMCS updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing WHMCS install to test the 8.3.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your WHMCS installations with Installatron
What's New in WHMCS 8.3.0
- Manage Stripe and PayPal Disputes - Work with disputes directly in the Admin Area.
- Improved Client Profile Summary - Take advantage of faster filtering, sorting, and pagination tools.
- Automated WordPress Hosting - Easily create WordPress hosting products with full WHMCS automation for cPanel and Plesk servers.
- Friendly URLs for Products - Customize friendly URLs for each of your products.
- Affiliate Commission Reversals - Reverse commission payments for disputed or refunded purchases.
- Improved SSL Certificate Validation - WHMCS now supports DNS validation for MarketConnect's DigiCert SSL certificates.
- New Quick Plesk Shortcuts - The Client Area now includes shortcuts to provide Single Sign-On access for Plesk hosting products.
- Improved Attachment and Email Reply Handling - Make sure every ticket email goes to the right place.
- Plesk Usage Statistics - See usage statistics for your Plesk servers.