14 September 2020
Textpattern version 4.8.3 is now available.
Upgrading to Textpattern 4.8.3
Textpattern 4.8.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Textpattern updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Textpattern install to test the 4.8.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Textpattern installations with Installatron
What's New in Textpattern 4.8.3
- Fixed: A bug in 4.8.2 that can break some legacy plugins.
- Fixed: Improved upgrade path for Textpattern prior to version 4.5.0.
- Fixed: Correctly label ‘Allow commenter images in comments’ pref.
- Fixed: Reload private prefs on preferences save (thanks, phiw13).
- Fixed: More notifications on list panels if there were no assets recorded.
- Changed: Theme styles are now optional.
- Added: Instantly refresh admin theme on change.
- Added: ‘loading’ attribute for <txp:article_image />, <txp:image /> and <txp:thumbnail /> tags.
- Added: Latest translations. Thank you to all translators for your hard work.
- PrismJS 1.21.0