21 September 2021
Shopware version 126.96.36.199 is now available (major release).
Upgrading to Shopware 188.8.131.52
Shopware 184.108.40.206 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Shopware updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Shopware install to test the 220.127.116.11 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Shopware installations with Installatron
What's New in Shopware 18.104.22.168
- NEXT-17058 - Symfony autowireing fixed for not generated repositories (mynameisbogdan)
- NEXT-17059 - Fixed bug with theme settings where they were not applied
- NEXT-17072 - Fixed an error in the PriceFieldSerializer, that occured after updating to 22.214.171.124.
- NEXT-17077 - Division By zero problem fixed when List Price is 0
- NEXT-17105 - Fixed problem with EntitySearcher when reading translations
- NEXT-5687 - The labels in the order listing have been visually adjusted, so that they are still visible when hovering.
- NEXT-7540 - Solves an issue when logging in to administration via Safari browser
- NEXT-7739 - The salutation is now no longer required for creating a customer via the API
- NEXT-10022 - Allows the usage of creation date of product for dynamic product groups
- NEXT-10315 - Optimized performance of product export
- NEXT-10500 - The EntitySearcher now returns camelCaseKeys format instead of snake_case_keys for entities with multiple primary keys
- NEXT-10568 - Added sortability of the domains in the sales channel module
- NEXT-10662 - Fixed rules with checks on line item custom fields if the custom field is empty and the operator is "unequal".
- NEXT-11365 - The title of the offcanvas filter panel is changed from an h3-tag to a div-tag.
- NEXT-11708 - The German Translations for the 'Storefront' and 'Headless' have been improved.
- NEXT-11961 - Fixed theme multi-select value change bug.
- NEXT-12232 - Single select fields can now be cleared with a click on the "X" icon
- NEXT-12466 - Added new business event for Payment Method Change on Orders
- NEXT-13002 - Implemented the processing of promotions for existing orders in Administration
- NEXT-13300 - Added cookie prefs sameSite and secure and added header Referrer-Policy
- NEXT-14001 - Added the possibility to require DOI on newsletter subscriptions even for registered customers.
- NEXT-14064 - The mobile filter is now available on search results pages in the storefront.
- NEXT-14409 - Added support for custom CMS blocks from apps
- NEXT-14840 - After updating the parent product's property, it should automatically update for its own variants (the one that has inherited property from the parent product). Therefore, when applying the filter at the Store-front, it should filter out correctly for the variant's property and the variant's options.
- NEXT-15038 - Fixed "Disable filter options without results" option when elasticsearch is active.
- NEXT-15069 - Fixed a bug where the breadcrumb was incorrect if you had a product with multiple categories and variants.
- NEXT-15816 - Improved interaction of additional fields and languages
- NEXT-15857 - Carts with persistent data but without line items are now saved. (AndreasA)
- NEXT-15906 - Privileges are also checked in the fly out menu entries in the administration.
- NEXT-16035 - Update npm packages
- NEXT-16062 - Solves an issue with the active state of the general tab on customer detail page when opening via listing
- NEXT-16079 - Added SHIFT + TAB behaviour for select component
- NEXT-16094 - The settings menu now has its own URL routes for the individual subpages. This allows that when going back from modules you always get to the previous settings page and that the default is not always called.
- NEXT-16107 - Fix product duplication issue in safari browsers
- NEXT-16128 - The compiled Storefront CSS is now minified by default in production mode.
- NEXT-16151 - Improved handling of cheapest price for products with lots of variants.
- NEXT-16185 - Added "inclusive-language" eslint rule
- NEXT-16207 - While being in the checkout process, newly created addresses will now be selected for as default for the order.
- NEXT-16228 - Fix incorrect payment status for last order in account overview
- NEXT-16229 - Editing an existing order's payment method is only allowed with certain payment transaction states.
- NEXT-16265 - The name of variants is now displayed in the rule builder assignments
- NEXT-16280 - It's now possible to get from the rule assignments to the conditions of a promotion
- NEXT-16281 - Country states now show texts in fallback language, if not translated
- NEXT-16292 - Fix End2End test
- NEXT-16301 - Fixed a bug that prevented custom fields from being configured for storefront search.
- NEXT-16314 - Adjusted saving behavior of CMS navigator to ensure duplicate, move and delete functionality of sections/blocks
- NEXT-16401 - Removed app details from transmission in AppPaymentHandler
- NEXT-16406 - Added TypeScript declarations which simplifies working with the Shopware object
- NEXT-16425 - Add a11y eslint rule
- NEXT-16427 - Changed documents to only show shipping costs once when using nested line items
- NEXT-16434 - HTMLPurifier cache files will now be saved with the correct permissions (ingowalther)
- NEXT-16437 - Enabled mailto/fax/tel links for WYSIWYG editor (runelaenen)
- NEXT-16447 - Editing links in WYSIWYG editor was fixed
- NEXT-16453 - Added login via id to AccountService
- NEXT-16463 - Refactored ImportExportTest
- NEXT-16475 - Order date is not reset anymore when recalculating the order
- NEXT-16479 - Changed condition for SQL logger activation from dev-only to non-prod (JoshuaBehrens)
- NEXT-16480 - Fixed error in scheduled task retry mechanism.
- NEXT-16484 - Fixes an issue where guest orders via the Store API with incorrect DeepLinkCode did not return a correct error message.
- NEXT-16500 - The Variables Tab is no disabled for email templates without data
- NEXT-16503 - Update of node packages
- NEXT-16520 - Fixes a display issue, where the loading indicator was above the page header
- NEXT-16524 - The date range rule now correctly matches the times. (windaishi)
- NEXT-16543 - The structured data for the breadcrumb list has been corrected. (pascaljosephy)
- NEXT-16580 - Add a controller that redirects .well-known/change-password to the form where one can change the password. (JoshuaBehrens)
- NEXT-16620 - Fixed intergration token generation in the administration (jissereitsma)
- NEXT-16645 - Empty birth dates will now not have a date preselected. (stephan4p)