27 April 2020
Serendipity version 2.3.5 is now available.
Upgrading to Serendipity 2.3.5
Serendipity 2.3.5 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Serendipity updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Serendipity install to test the 2.3.5 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Serendipity installations with Installatron
What's New in Serendipity 2.3.5
- Fix: Truncate extension of media items to 5 chars which ist the max length of the corresponding database field (#609). Thanks to @mmitch!
- Fix: Unconditionally keep upgraded_version in plugin cache (64b5d56).
- Fix: Entry title in backend list of entries was double escaped (c66451e).
- Fix: serendipity_plugin_history would error out (and prevent display of the sidebar) since 2.3.3 (#694).
- Fix: Don't delete extend properties from the entryproperties plugin when publishing from dashboard or sending delayed trackbacks (#695).
- Fix: CKE: Don't remove <details> and <summary> elements from WYSIWYG editor (6c15c80).
- Fix: Don't strip HTML from comments body in serendipity_plugin_comments before serendipity_event_unstrip_tags can convert the HTML tags (#702).