28 November 2019
Serendipity version 2.3.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Serendipity 2.3.2
Serendipity 2.3.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Serendipity updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Serendipity install to test the 2.3.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Serendipity installations with Installatron
What's New in Serendipity 2.3.2
- Fix: [SECURITY] Only allow .txt and .log files for spamblock logging. Thanks to Gary O'Leary-Steele!
- Fix: [SECURITY] Escape category images to avoid backend XSS (#639). Thanks to @hannob!
- Fix: Pagination should now really be fixed for the new default "stable archives" sorting order.
- Fix: Fix autologin when using MySQL (#632). Thanks to @erAck!
- Fix: Properly display plugin save errors after validation.
- Fix: The WYSIWYG editor stripped the figcaption element used for image captions.
- Fix: Rotating an image did not rotate all responsive thumbnails.
- Fix: Auto-generated mails where mangled by wrong linebreaks on some MTA (#644).
- Fix: Prevent PHP warnings (#638, #642).
- Thanks to @hannob!