Sales Syntax Live Help 3.7.0
10 November 2023
Sales Syntax Live Help version 3.7.0 is now available (major release).
Upgrading to Sales Syntax Live Help 3.7.0
Sales Syntax Live Help 3.7.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Sales Syntax Live Help updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Sales Syntax Live Help install to test the 3.7.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Sales Syntax Live Help installations with Installatron
What's New in Sales Syntax Live Help 3.7.0
Bug Fixes and Changes
- The previously "pro/unbranded" option that was released in 2017 has now been included as a selectable config option to remove the powered by sales syntax link directly from the installation rather then needing to download and install a special version of files. You can now select to not show the powered by links by selecting that option in the generate html or department settings.
- Changed all PHP calls to each() which is a depreciated in php 8 to foreach().
- added missing 3rd parameter of response code to the function header() calls and lower cased the function name from Header() to header() as of php 8 it is required.
- added default values for undefined variables as a result of no result sql statements that because of no results never populated a results associative array and thus caused errors in php 8.
- added if condition to check for ghost sessions upon loading the user info if the user has not been inserted yet to prevent null value array errors.
- added default value for global value of $hide to be "N" to prevent undefined error also referenced script defined array since in php 8 you can not change global values of $_GET array.
- changed the browser_info class to the more updated Browser class. replaced class/browser_info.php with new class class/Browser.php+ the hour parameter is required now as of php 8 and must be cast as a int so updated all mktime() calls.+ the CTabBox class was throwing errors when trying to include files so moved the include file statements to data.php file.+ the generate HTML function on the live help department was referencing the rows of the department by an associative array instead of ordered array so the references was throwing undefined errors. this is fixed.