8 August 2019
ProjectSend version r1070 is now available.
Upgrading to ProjectSend r1070
ProjectSend r1070 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply ProjectSend updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing ProjectSend install to test the r1070 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your ProjectSend installations with Installatron
What's New in ProjectSend r1070
- Security fixes when hiding-showing files and on the installer (by mschop)
- Fixed a security issue that allowed arbitrary code to be executed (by lmsilva)
- Fixed known XSS bugs
- Fixed a security issue where server’s log files would record passwords (reported by Felipe Molina de la Torre)
- Fixed login not working with certain translations (eg: French)
- Removed the need for simple_xml extension
- News and version updates are cached locally to prevent unnecessary connections, making the dashboard load faster everytime.
- Improved email validation
- Fixed a connection issue on the installer
- Replaced the default allowed file types that are set during installation with a more comprehensive (by trini)
- Fix for uploading files with the same name (by AlanReiblein)
- Fixed an issue when uploading files unlisted extensions, even if this was not limited via settings.
- Added the option to download multiple files zipped via the manage files page (same as the default template for clients)
- Updated README with requirements