7 October 2021
PrestaShop version 22.214.171.124 is now available.
Upgrading to PrestaShop 126.96.36.199
PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply PrestaShop updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing PrestaShop install to test the 184.108.40.206 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your PrestaShop installations with Installatron
What's New in PrestaShop 220.127.116.11
This new version brings many features that should please both merchants and developers.
- Compatibility with PHP 7.4 is introduced. Please be aware that PHP versions prior to 7.3 have reached end of life, and PHP 7.3 will only receive security fixes for one additional month, so we encourage you to update as soon as possible to stay safe.
New translations features
- It is now possible to export back-office, front-office, email, themes, and module translations.
- Modules using the new translation system introduced in 1.7.6 can now distribute translations for their modules using the XLIFF format.
New multistore header
- You can search shop and customize the multistore header with a specific color for each shop or group of shop. The new header offers a better multistore user experience for the merchants. Here to see the detail of the feature
- Native Lazy Loading for images on Classic theme
Lazy loading illustration
- Lazy loading is a technique that defers the loading of non-critical resources until the page load. We recommend all theme developers to use this technology to enhance their themes and to improve the merchant’s store performances.
- PrestaShop's Back office has been updated to harmonize the look of all pages. The UI Kit has been updated as well, with many subtle improvements to alert colors, font sizes, color contrast, and overall responsiveness.