29 June 2022
PmWiki version 2.3.7 is now available.
Upgrading to PmWiki 2.3.7
PmWiki 2.3.7 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply PmWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing PmWiki install to test the 2.3.7 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your PmWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in PmWiki 2.3.7
- This version sets default HTTP headers X-Frame-Options (reported by Imagine Dragon) and Content-Security-Policy to disallow embedding in external websites by default and clickjacking attempts.
- Should you require the previous behavior, you can add this line to local/config.php:
- unset($HTTPHeaders['XFO'], $HTTPHeaders['CSP']);
- $EnableHighlight will now remember any links to PmWiki variables and restore them after the highlighting.
- $EnablePmSyntax will now process %hlt pmwiki% in addition to %pmhlt% blocks, and escaped markup after it will be tentatively highlighted.
- The documentation was updated.