22 June 2022
PmWiki version 2.3.6 is now available.
Upgrading to PmWiki 2.3.6
PmWiki 2.3.6 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply PmWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing PmWiki install to test the 2.3.6 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your PmWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in PmWiki 2.3.6
- This version contains fixes for PHP 8. A form attribute "lang" was added.
- Sortable tables now allow for table headers to have markup such as bold (except links), and will use a case-insensitive natural ordering.
- Searchbox now has a default placeholder "$[Search]" and can have the submit button removed with the argument label="" (users need to press Enter on their keyboards to search).
- $EnableHighlight-formatted code blocks are now converted to plain text to prevent warnings; there is an ongoing discussion in the mailing list so this solution may evolve.
- For developers: $UploadVerifyFunction can now modify $upname, and a variable $PageIndexTermsFunction can configure a replacement function for PageIndexTerms().
- The documentation was updated.