27 November 2023
PmWiki version 2.3.28 is now available.
Upgrading to PmWiki 2.3.28
PmWiki 2.3.28 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply PmWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing PmWiki install to test the 2.3.28 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your PmWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in PmWiki 2.3.28
Bug Fixes and Changes
- This version adds new form input types "month" and "color".
- A new variable $NotifyRelatedTrailFmt allows for the Notify trail= function to automatically include related pages when the base page is in the trail. This has been enabled on PmWiki.org, so if your notify trail contains Cookbook.MyRecipe, you will be notified about edits to this page, but also to Cookbook.MyRecipe-Talk and Cookbook.MyRecipe-Users.
- The "simpletable" zebra backgrounds are now reversed when the table has a <thead> element, in order to have dark-light-dark rows instead of dark-dark-light.
- With UrlApprovals, if a URL with the insecure http: scheme has been approved, URLs with the secure https: scheme to the same domain name will be automatically approved (not the other way around).
- The documentation was updated.