3 January 2023
PmWiki version 2.3.17 is now available.
Upgrading to PmWiki 2.3.17
PmWiki 2.3.17 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply PmWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing PmWiki install to test the 2.3.17 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your PmWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in PmWiki 2.3.17
- This release has updates for recent PHP versions.
- The edit textarea had some improvements. Edit buttons and the automatic edit text will now insert their wiki markup in a way which allows for the "undo" function in the text area to work (with Ctrl+Z). The edit textarea (with $EnableEditAutoText enabled) now accepts 4 new keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+L and Ctrl+Shift+L to convert the selected text to lowercase or uppercase, and Ctrl+Shift+ArrowUp or ArrowDown to move the line with the cursor up or down.
- A new variable $EnableBaseNameConfig was added - it allows to enable automatic inclusion of local configuration for the "basename" of the current page, for example Group.Page-Draft to include local/Group.Page.php if it exists.
- Conditional markup (:if auth @admins,@editors:) can now check if the current user belongs to selected usergroups (with AuthUser).
- A few minor bugs and omissions were fixed.
- The documentation was updated.