2 January 2020
PmWiki version 2.2.123 is now available.
Upgrading to PmWiki 2.2.123
PmWiki 2.2.123 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply PmWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing PmWiki install to test the 2.2.123 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your PmWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in PmWiki 2.2.123
- This version allows link URLs to be escaped with [=link address=] if they contain any special characters, including quotes, parentheses and pipes.
- The obfuscated e-mails will now work from headers, footers and sidebars.
- A form attribute "formnovalidate" was added to the core and to the "Cancel" button in the edit form.
- Core table of contents will now work better with Cookbook:SectionEdit.
- Cookbook:RecipeCheck was included in the core -- if you have this recipe already installed, you can simply comment it out from your config.php.
- The code that handles $EnableRCDiffBytes was refactored to also show the bytes changed in the page histories.
- New upload extensions "webp" (images) and "opus" (audio) were added.
- The documentation was updated.