7 April 2022
phpList version 3.6.7 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.6.7
phpList 3.6.7 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.6.7 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.6.7
Changes included in this release
- Now every time a new phpList version is available, the Docker image will be automatically available on Docker Hub! See Pull Request #836.
- Add bottom pagination in search subscribers page. See Pull Request #831.
- Use \r\n to split the new attributes text area field. See Pull Request #841.
Improvements and fixes
- Optimized statistics calculation for sent emails in order to prevent incorrect statistics for when sending fails. See Pull Request #848.
- Optimized messaging when importing an existing subscriber with a new attribute value. This change is to always report a new or changed attribute value. See Pull Request #845.
- Set default of 0 for the processed column in the message table. See Pull Request #847.
- Update Bootlist theme. See Pull Request #837.
- Bugfix count on a string. See Pull Request #842.