21 June 2021
phpList version 3.6.3 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.6.3
phpList 3.6.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.6.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.6.3
- v3.6.3 includes security fixes as well, and it is advised to upgrade if you are running an older version.
- Don’t add an entry about being removed from lists to the user history. In order to avoid cluttering the user history, no entry about being removed from lists to the user history when unsubscribing will be added.
- Identify the subscriber for a bounce.
- In this release candidate you will notice 5 additional plugins that are included upon installation. The additional plugins are: Campaign slicer, Date placeholder, Disposable email block, Domain throttle map, Embed remote images.
- Avoid displaying “unknown” for the subscriber and campaign on the bounces page. This change is to show the bounce status and comment instead, such as for a duplicate bounce, and display “unknown” only for an unprocessed bounce.
- Include new lists in the user history report when importing.
- Add the option to configure proxy settings for outgoing traffic.
- Manage plugins more efficiently: Updating and deleting.
- Update HTTP_Request2 to version 2.4.2 for compatibility with PHP 8.
- Update PHPMailer to version 6.4.1.
The latest translations that were made on Weblate are now included! Also, more strings have been added in English and you can start translating them!