5 October 2023
phpList version 3.6.14 is now available (security release).
Upgrading to phpList 3.6.14
phpList 3.6.14 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.6.14 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.6.14
- Disallow non-superusers to elevate admin admin privileges. See Pull Request #986.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Use config.php in the default location when using the command line. See Pull Request #977.
- Increase the size of the modifiedby field to conform with the size increase of the loginname. See Pull Request #976.
- Correct the display of a select list for a boolean config item. See Pull Request #975.
- Call the messageReQueued() method when a campaign is resent to additional lists. See Pull Requests #974.
- Allow plugins to be installed from GitLab as well as GitHub. See Pull Request #973.
- Remove outdated settings and code that are no longer needed. See Pull Request #972.
- Update the composer.lock file to use the latest CKEditor, Common, and Updater plugins. See Pull Request #971.
- Update to UUID parsing. See Pull Request 970.
- When using domain throttling, apply delay only when email was sent. See Pull Request #968.
- Replace constants in the bounce handling code by config.php settings. See Pull Request #963.
- Remove outdated code that is no longer needed from languages.php. See Pull Request #962.
- Protect the invocation of the function output(). See Pull Request #959.
- Changes to increase compatibility with PHP 8. See Pull Request #940.