25 May 2023
phpList version 3.6.13 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.6.13
phpList 3.6.13 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.6.13 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.6.13
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Allow a plugin to update phpList. Identify whether a plugin is able to update the phpList code, and link to that plugins’s update page when a new release is available. See #946.
- On #926, we used the <wbr> element immediately after a character where we want to allow wrapping. Copying/pasting an email address includes only the characters of the email address, not the <wbr> element. Specifically: Changes the shortenTextDisplay() function to handle only text fields; Adds a similar shortenEmailDisplay() function which uses the <wbr> element; Adds a similar shortenUrlDisplay() function which uses the <wbr> element; Replaces the uses of shortenTextDisplay() for email or URL fields by the new functions
- Make the results of the timer class use period as the decimal point to avoid failing calculations. See #931.
- Set DEFAULT_MESSAGE to 8 days so that repeated campaigns don’t expire. See #932.
- Allow a gap between async requests. Check out the Resources Wiki for additional documentation. See #937.
- Update the Common, CKEditor, and Segment plugins. See #951.
- Use the content of the body element when including a message in a template. See #938.
- #935 includes several commits that tidy-up the output of processqueue. Specifically:
- Fix the processQueueOutput() function in several places
- Replace $GLOBALS['I18N']->get() by s()
- Replace a few uses of a call to sprintf() wrapping s()
- Minor changes to avoid warning on PHP 8.2. See #930.
- Remove unused files. See #936.