2 March 2023
phpList version 3.6.12 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.6.12
phpList 3.6.12 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.6.12 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.6.12
Bug Fixes and Changes
- New translations in Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, french and dutch. You can contribute to translating phpList at https://translate.phplist.org
- Updated Composer dependencies. See Pull Request.
- Avoid PHP warnings when open_basedir is enabled. #905.
- Load the subscribers’ list numbers asynchronously to avoid delay in page loading for accounts with large amounts of subscribers. #909.
- Avoid division by zero everywhere. #913.
- Load powered image on SSL across all browsers. #917.
- Set Docker to use the powered images on SSL. #918.
- Avoid PHP 8.2 warning about dynamic properties. #920.
- Update PEAR HTTP_Request2 package to version 2.5.1. #921.
- Disable Automatic Updater to avoid errors when upgrading to the latest version. A fix for the Updater is expected soon. #913.