12 February 2021
phpList version 3.6.1 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.6.1
phpList 3.6.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.6.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.6.1
- Log event for fetching URL success only when verbose is now enabled. The function fetchUrl() adds to the event log in several places. In all but one case that is when VERBOSE is enabled.
- Remove leading HTTPS as well as HTTP when shortening a URL. Previously, when a URL was shortened for display, such as to show link clicks, a leading “http://” was removed but not a leading “https://”.
- Small fixes have been added to ensure the application works fine with PHP 8.
- Documentation for UNSUBSCRIBE_JUMPOFF has been updated to be optimum.
- Change results display to information so that the content stays on the page.