16 January 2020
phpList version 3.5.0 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.5.0
phpList 3.5.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.5.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.5.0
This is a minor release including 3 fixes, 3 usability improvements and functionality enhancements and updated dependencies for phpList4 modules.
- Include the seconds’ value on the Date header so that it is used on the bounces table – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Remove “–select one” from the select options of “Choose a template” in the format tab
- Add button styling on the “Add some more emails” option available after import on both “Import via .txt” and “import via CSV” pages.
- Changed .cke width property to “Auto” instead of “100%” to prevent the expansion of drop-down options from the toolbar in full width.
- Simplified use of the phpmailer ‘addCustomHeader()’ method, removal of redundant methods and unused parameters in – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Updates to the front-end strings for the French Language – thanks to Alain Rihs