13 August 2019
phpList version 3.4.5 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.4.5
phpList 3.4.5 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.4.5 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.4.5
- Campaign click statistics are available for export using the new “Download as CSV file” option. A list of links included in each campaign, the number of unique clicks of each, and the click rate, can now downloaded for offline reporting and analysis.
- The “Unique clicks” column on the ‘Campaign Click Statistics’ page is linked to the list of individual subscribers who clicked for easier discovery of the additional stats
- Export more click data to the ‘Export subscriber data’ spreadsheet download — see the pull request
- Make the spreadsheet data export used by many phpList pages use the centrally configurable CSV field delimiter
- Updated labels and error messages on the ‘Automatic Updater’ for clarity
- Updated links for the manual chapters on the ‘Help’ section of the Dashboard to reflect URLs used by the relaunched phpList Manual
- Fix error display on Trevelin “Fatal Error: Unable to create campaign, did you forget to upgrade the database?”
- Switch to sql_affected_rows() when showing number of deleted bounces, both unidentified and processed
- Change Regex to improve matching of email addresses within a bounce
- Add the website address to stats reports emails