23 January 2019
phpList version 3.3.8 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.3.8
phpList 3.3.8 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.3.8 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.3.8
- Re-designed Dashboard
- Add an option to config file to disable the updater and its notifications — see the pull request.
- Change the number of “recently visited” pages from 6 to 3.
- Link the phpList logo on the Updater page to the phpList admin dashboard.
- Add autofocus to the email field of the login page.
- Command line signature is displayed twice — thanks to Duncan, see the pull request.
- Fix MySQL formatted dates that always have the month in English to make them use the selected interface language — thanks to Duncan, see the pull request.
- Fix saving a new template with the same name: this no longer shows a success message when saving in fact failed