2 August 2017
phpBB version 3.1.11 is now available.
Upgrading to phpBB 3.1.11
phpBB 3.1.11 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpBB updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpBB install to test the 3.1.11 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpBB installations with Installatron
What's New in phpBB 3.1.11
- Version check supports branches - Both the phpBB and extension version check now support branches
- Words in topic title found after topic split - Words in topic title can now be searched for directly after splitting topics
- Pagination for IP tables and post info - Added pagination to IP tables and post info on postdetails page
Notable Bug Fixes
- Prevent duplicate migrations due to invalid names - Some migrations incorrectly specified leading backslashes. These are now properly handled.
- Ensure query start is always set - This previously prevented updates from earlier versions using PostgreSQL
- Invalid ORDER_BY definition in PMs - The UCP PM view folder page was using an invalid ORDER_BY definition that resulted in missing PM ordering.