2 February 2021
Osclass version 4.3.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Osclass 4.3.2
Osclass 4.3.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Osclass updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Osclass install to test the 4.3.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Osclass installations with Installatron
What's New in Osclass 4.3.2
- Fixed problem with some plugins missing in backoffice left navigation menu
- Fixed problem with unfunctional friendly URLs for plugin pages
- Fixed overlay issue in backoffice (menu vs flash message)
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Osclass and all themes & plugins are now compatible with PHP 8.0
- Incorrect mail server configuration will not block actions where mails are sent (like user register or listing publish).
- New section under Apearance has been created - customization, where you can enter any CSS code to modify appearance of your theme.
- User table in backoffice now contains also phone number of user (mobile if not empty, otherwise land phone)
- Fixed usage of POP3 before SMTP in mail function
- Fixed different issues with form functions
- Removed child themes from update sequence - child themes cannot be updated at all
- Enabled options for current theme to be updated
- Themes are now sorted in ascending order by their name
- Fixed error message when installing problematic plugin, where message was sometimes not visible
- Design for filter pop-up window in backoffice on mobile devices has been fixed