29 October 2019
OpenProject version 10.1.0 is now available.
What's New in OpenProject 10.1.0
- One of the big improvements is the project overview dashboard page with a new project status widget for online project status reporting.
- A new project status widget can be added to the project overview page for easy and transparent project status reporting.
- OpenProject has been updated to Rails 6.0.0.
- Status dropdown is misplaced when the widget is at the bottom of the page
- Project overview: Display fields should be “read only” when user lacks permissions
- Type selection drop down looks ugly
- Scheduling new bar in Gantt chart not working properly
- Edit abilities between angular and rails differ for project text cf and project status
- Can add status column multiple times to board
- Size of widgets sometimes not changeable
- Rendering error resulting in too much space between the widgets
- Incorrect order of the status in the diagram
- Wrong formatting of preview cards
- Modal for adding widget too high for smaller viewports
- Since 10.0, in repository commits, links to work packages look bad
- When deleting and re-uploading document in documents plugin it is not added
- Switching from dashboard/my page to wp page (and other angular pages) leads to gray background
- On community.openproject.com comment area is still shown after sending comment
- Project status description not displayed when adding macro (from project settings)
- Widget sometimes not movable
- Cannot edit work package comments if content is too wide.
- Mail notification for meeting review showing the wrong timezone
- Sorting of bars in work package graphs are inconsistent to the sorting of groups in the work packages table
- Formatting error in checkboxes in text editor
- [openproject-documents] Cannot delete attachments
- Budget should display correct decimal separator.
- Empty page shown on project overview page
- Text tables in widgets (e.g. project description, project status) cannot be scrolled
- Internal error when accessing admin work packages section
- Widget flickers sometimes
- Work Package subject jumps again when editing
- Incoming mail with unknown user=accept results in untranslated contract errors
- Editing versions terribly slow because `/api/v3/versions/available projects` is potentially loading a large number of projects
- Error when loading work packages graph for categories
- API documentation wrongfully describes the project status
- Direct error message dirctly when trying to copy a project.
- Grid: Cannot escape edition with escape
- Work package graph view for projects without work packges look broken
- [CVE-2019-17092] XSS injection vulnerability in projects listing in versions before 9.0.4, 10.0.2
- Incorrect setting results in slow application and RAM usage
- Inconsistent row heights when resizing widgets
- In Budgets projected unit costs and labor cost is not shown
- Restart puma workers to cope with potential memory leaks
- “Enterprise Edition” blue bar would be nicer horizontally
- Misaligned checkboxes in text editor
- Wrong cursor icon when editing custom text widget
- Work package subject changes formatting when switching between show and edit mode
- Custom field label cut off in project details widget
- Attachments not showing until new attachment is uploaded
- WP disappears when dragging work package in board
- Announcements: missing localisation, wrong date and missing formatting options
- Action board: Adding a list will reset the manual left/right order of lists.
- Installed 10.0.0 incorrect security badge
- Translation missing on instance dashboard page
- Input fields misplaced for CF in enumerations
- Inconsistent table button in Budget settings
- Colors can no longer be deleted
- Attempting to add filter to project list crashes browser tab
- Clicking back button from full-view created work package leads to full-view-create
- Attachments lose their name on download
- Complete missing translations for 10.0
- Drag & Drop in work package table
- Card view in work package module
- Updated project overview page
- Updated administration menu and structure
- Checkboxes and sticky headers for wiki pages, work packages, etc.
- Performance improvements
- Substantial number of bug fixes
- Graphs on project overview page (Cloud / Enterprise Edition)