Moodle LMS 4.0.1
9 May 2022
Moodle LMS version 4.0.1 is now available (security release).
Upgrading to Moodle LMS 4.0.1
Moodle LMS 4.0.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Moodle LMS updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Moodle LMS install to test the 4.0.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Moodle LMS installations with Installatron
What's New in Moodle LMS 4.0.1
General fixes and improvements
- MDL-74461 - Not always possible to easily navigate back to section from an activity page
- MDL-74514 - BigbluebuttonBN is polling the BigblueButton server too often
- MDL-74481 - LTI Advantage: Non-Editing Teacher has role Student
- MDL-74478 - Awarded badge for activity completion, despite not receiving a passing grade
- MDL-74450 - The course secondary navigation should be displayed in the site home settings page
- MDL-74317 - Edit mode cannot be turned on/off when using other capabilities
- MDL-74436 - Fatal error when importing "course" events from ics file
- MDL-74427 - Coding error detected when deleting question category
- Details of any security issues will be released after a period of approximately one week to allow system administrators to safely update to the latest version.