Live Helper Chat 3.92
10 January 2022
Live Helper Chat version 3.92 is now available.
Upgrading to Live Helper Chat 3.92
Live Helper Chat 3.92 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Live Helper Chat updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Live Helper Chat install to test the 3.92 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Live Helper Chat installations with Installatron
What's New in Live Helper Chat 3.92
Bug Fixes and Changes
- In progress trigger option. This is useful in case the previous process has not finished yet. Mostly use case with custom extensions.
- Users sometimes were logged out just after login if they were using auto logout after some interval.
- I have started progress to remove old legacy widget code from the app.
- On password remind function show an identical message in all cases to avoid scanning for existing customers.
- Further PHP 8.1 fixes.
- In the statistic section now you can differentiate proactive chats was it a manual invitation or automatic.
- In case PHP-Resque was used and incoming webhook events were not sent to Rest API
- Get rid of document.write for a new widget to avoid warnings.
- jfif support as image format.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Survey API. See a swagger survey section.
- Fix tricky case if the manager is monitoring a chat and chat being transferred to him, the chat was not auto accepted. It will be now.
- The mobile app now supports android notifications categories.
- Further 8.1 PHP support improvements.
- The system tab will be remembered now on refresh.
- If the proactive invitation is used with the bot append option we should not show the next time invitation once a visitor closes it.
- SVG Cleanup on upload for security reasons.
- Operators statistic directly in online operators widget.
- Department statistic link directly in pending/active chats widget.
- CSRF token for logout link.
- We now have a zoom image option directly in the chat widget.
- Pre chat conditions.