Live Helper Chat 3.70
30 March 2021
Live Helper Chat version 3.70 is now available.
Upgrading to Live Helper Chat 3.70
Live Helper Chat 3.70 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Live Helper Chat updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Live Helper Chat install to test the 3.70 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Live Helper Chat installations with Installatron
What's New in Live Helper Chat 3.70
Changes and Bug Fixes
- Validation failure trigger option instead of validation message.
- Now you will be able to filter chats by visitor status at the moment of chat was closed. Help's to find chats which were closed before visitor left a chat.
- BBCode selecting string applied style to wrong text if same text was presented multiple times in text area.
- Auto responder will execute bot actions independently of messages. So you can have message or trigger to be executed on auto responder. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/bot/operator-not-responding
- Style fixes in case bot sends HTML style message.
- If operator disables all fields we still should show department dropdown if there is more than one department to choose from
- Optimised how online status is calculated. Performance improvement.
- Some servers were caching GET request of URL it should not. Workaround for servers misconfigurations.
- If chat is closed we will not update send_status