Live Helper Chat 3.30
11 April 2020
Live Helper Chat version 3.30 is now available.
Upgrading to Live Helper Chat 3.30
Live Helper Chat 3.30 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Live Helper Chat updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Live Helper Chat install to test the 3.30 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Live Helper Chat installations with Installatron
What's New in Live Helper Chat 3.30
- Bot triggers: Regrouped triggers by their complexity.
- Bot triggers: Repeat restriction trigger can be global or local per trigger.
- New widget out of beta and now is preferred one.
- Proactive will remain in the widget for all session once it's triggered. See how demo it works. It no longer disappears from widget on widget close.
- Active operator chats were not updated when owner of chat changed because of transfer.
- Metalanguage support everywhere.
- Changes required for multiple clients support. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/chat/multiple-clients/
- It required to change permission if your operators does not see anymore all users/operators see https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/chat/transferring-chat/#my-operator-sees-only-to-him-assigned-departments-and-only-his-departments-operators
- Update how default dashboard will look like for a new installations.
- Operator passing in new widget
- Static URL generation in embed widget window
- Canned messages search will be performed also in title. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/canned/#canned-messages-in-chat-interface
- RTL support for a new widget.
- Connection problems will be reported in dashboard.