Live Helper Chat 3.28
16 January 2020
Live Helper Chat version 3.28 is now available.
Upgrading to Live Helper Chat 3.28
Live Helper Chat 3.28 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Live Helper Chat updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Live Helper Chat install to test the 3.28 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Live Helper Chat installations with Installatron
What's New in Live Helper Chat 3.28
- From themes you can change new widget dimensions directly.
- Various new widget UI improvements.
- Translations update.
- New widget. At the moment it's beta. It features rewritten widget implementation from zero. It's still missing few features but should be pretty stable now.
- In themes there is option now to activate automatic language detection from browser headers. For existing installation it to work you have to edit language. System configuration -> Speech -> Languages
- Personal auto responder. Operators has to have permission "Uers" => "Allow user to have personal auto responder messages"
- Rest API has methods for work with Department/Bot
- Option to setup default checked charts.
- And may more small changes :)