8 March 2023
Kanboard version 1.2.27 is now available.
Upgrading to Kanboard 1.2.27
Kanboard 1.2.27 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Kanboard updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Kanboard install to test the 1.2.27 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Kanboard installations with Installatron
What's New in Kanboard 1.2.27
a writer does not block readers. Reading and writing can proceed concurrently.
- Fix category filter when the category name is a number
- Better handling of max file upload size according to PHP settings: Allow unlimited size, Better parsing of PHP size
- Add dropdown menu on the board to reorder tasks by ID
- Separate font-family specification for input and textarea. This avoids the use of !important in custom CSS
- Change the total number of tasks displayed in the table header to match the description "Total number of tasks in this column across all swimlanes"
- Allow full name to be retrieved by the reverse proxy authentication
- Fix pull-right CSS class alignment
- Use a separate dropdown menu for column sorting
- Use assertEqualsWithDelta() to test time_spent
- Add color_id argument to tag API procedures
- Update task time spent/estimated when removing a subtask
- Command db:migrate should work even if DB_RUN_MIGRATIONS is false
- Always trim the username before saving changes in the database
- Avoid Postgres SQL error when using project filter with a large integer
- Enable Sqlite WAL mode by default: WAL provides more concurrency as readers do not block writers and,
- This change might reduce the number of errors related to locked databases.
- Update translations
- Update PHP dependencies: phpunit/phpunit, symfony/stopwatch and symfony/finder