12 July 2023
Joomla version 4.3.3 is now available.
Upgrading to Joomla 4.3.3
Joomla 4.3.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Joomla updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Joomla install to test the 4.3.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Joomla installations with Installatron
What's New in Joomla 4.3.3
- Missing menu in alternate menu preset
- Missing note search in search fields
- Remove html entities from the title.
- 'Create article' menu item should not be saved if 'specific category' is enabled and no category has been selected.
- Language quickicon should link to the language page.
- Do not show the Quickicon if the associated component is inactive.
- Fix URL of Joomla update Help button.
- child templates: the /media folder should always show, even if no media file or folder is present
- pagination counter hidden behind pagination on mobile
- text button should remain visible when focus
- better cache invalidation (ff there's a modified_date use it (as unix timestamp) else fallback to the existing mediaversion)
- consider path variable (regression fix)
- Failed tasks when debug is turned on (sample data installation, json output, quickicons)