17 December 2019
Joomla version 3.9.14 is now available.
Upgrading to Joomla 3.9.14
Joomla 3.9.14 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Joomla updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Joomla install to test the 3.9.14 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Joomla installations with Installatron
What's New in Joomla 3.9.14
Joomla 3.9.14 includes two security vulnerability fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
- Low Priority - Core - Path Disclosure in framework files (affecting Joomla 3.8.0 through 3.9.13) - Missing access check in framework files could lead to a path disclosure.
- Low Priority - Core - Various SQL injections through configuration parameters (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.13) - The lack of validation of configuration parameters used in SQL queries caused various SQL injection vectors.
- Improve PHP 7.4 compatibility
- Fix incorrect id generated for input fields in repetable subform
- Fix Sample Data Learn
- Allow JSON Document caching
- Avoid errors when Joomla! gets outdated
- Show full video filename and preview icon in Media Manager