17 August 2019
HESK version 2.8.4 is now available.
Upgrading to HESK 2.8.4
HESK 2.8.4 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply HESK updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing HESK install to test the 2.8.4 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your HESK installations with Installatron
What's New in HESK 2.8.4
- modified the HTMLPurifier library to be compatible with PHP 5.3
- break long words when bulk printing tickets
- HTML-encoded chars can cause MySQL truncate error
- parse links with single quotes in HTML email to ticket
- wrong option for staff re-send notification of an assigned ticket
- in email to ticket inline attachments with no message are not imported correctly
- descriptive error message when post_max_size is exceeded for customer interface
- link to embedded image tags rather than deleting them
- no image in service messages list for style "None"
- pagination does not work when searching for tickets by owner
- workaround for a Microsoft DKIM verification bug