26 February 2021
FrontAccounting version 2.4.9 is now available.
Upgrading to FrontAccounting 2.4.9
FrontAccounting 2.4.9 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FrontAccounting updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FrontAccounting install to test the 2.4.9 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FrontAccounting installations with Installatron
What's New in FrontAccounting 2.4.9
- closed.png icon was missing in canvas and Dropdown themes. Fixed
- Updating standard sql COAs
- Fixed PHP 7.4 compatibility bug
- Install/Update Languages: fixed directory traversal issue.
- Bug 5200: Attach Documents: filename length check added to avoid unexpected error on long names.
- Bug 5179: Added max parameter to textarea*() helpers, added constraints on all memo/comments input fields.
- Bug 4756: Amounts in words on documents were printed in user language instead of document contact language. Fixed.
- Fixed warnings related to empty item/customer/supplier selector in search modes.
- Bug 5209/5266: Reports: fixed broken reports after session timeout.
- Bug 5188: Attach Documents: fixed user interface to reset input fields only when needed.
- Improved login form in layout default theme.
- Bug 5239: Revaluation of Currency Accounts: removed sparse reference field, fixed comments for generated journal transactions.
- Customer Payments: additional checks to avoid data inconsistency possible on weak connections.
- Issue 5081: Editing a customer payment which is not allocated to an invoice and using the allocation table changes the payment amount. Fixed.
- Recurring invoices result in no dimensions on gl_trans. Fixed by company flag option.
- Delivery Against Sales Order Inquiry View, Wrong Remainder Value. Fixed.
- Print Long Item Description on Invoice. New feature activated by company setup flag.
- Optimizing Invoice Document (rep107.php).
- Bug 5220: Delivery Against Sales Order: bug in GL balance for prepaid order delivery to foreign customer. Fixed.
- Bug 5178: Fixed customer selection via popup after missing inline customer search.
- After creating Sales Order - sending email: PDF without a name? Fixed.
- Bug 5194: The company name is not displayed on invoices if the logo is set. Fixed.
- Payments to Supplier: additional checks to avoid data inconsistency possible on weak connections.
- Bug in Supplier Credit Note Edit, Fixed.
- Bug in purchase order delete when invoking hook_db_prevoid () Fixed.
- Bug 5202: Supplier Payment: Fixed allocation table refresh after change in supplier selector.
- Bug 5223: Fixed Asset Purchase, Direct Supplier Invoice: fixed invalid cost handling for invoices in foreign currency.
- Bug 5187: Displaying the list of suppliers in the void part is either wrong or buggy. Fixed. Same bug in View or Print.
- Bug 5190: Supplier Invoices: Supplier reference field was unnecessary cleared on supplier selection change. Fixed.
- Bug 5263 Added update button for total on supplier invoice entry when tax is changed.
- No supplier trans found for given params in Supplier Payment. Fixed.
Items and Inventory
- Quantity On Hand (QOH) Now Available On Inventory Adjustments
- Bug 5106: Incorrect field length for inserting a kit. Also in Foreign Item Codes. Fixed.
- Negative Inventory Adjustments not working anymore (2.4.8). Fixed
- Bug 5214: Stock Check Sheet: changed option name to less confusing for shortages printout.
- Bug 5186: The field lengths of item name and description don't match. Temporary fix (final fix postponed to 2.5).
- Bug 5189, 5211: Items, Company Setup: additional check to ensure uploaded image compatibility with TCPDF report generator. Fixed
- Bug 5083: manufacturing creates bank transactions but void does not delete them. Fixed.
- Bug 5170: Fixed Assets Purchase: fixed error on items with long description, removed sparse fields edition in Fixed Assets.
- Bug 5232: A disposed fixed asset still appears in the fixed assets valuation report with a non-nought price. Fixed.
- Dimension wise balance sheet items implemented.
Bank and General Ledger
- GL Account Transactions Report: improved layout when dimension 2 is not used.
- Annual Expense Breakdown Report: option to print in thousands, added column for annual totals.
- Deleting a fiscal year problem fixed.
- Trial Balance - added Group Totals Only checkbox.
- Journal Inquiry, the Counter Party column is not showing when invoice. Fixed.
- Bug 4964: Balance Sheet Drilldown, Profit and Loss Drilldown: Fixed invalid navigation via Back links.
- Report Audit Trail. Added totals when type selected.