12 September 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.98 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.98
FreeScout 1.8.98 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.98 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.98
- Fixed "No query results for model error" on Status page (#3366)
- Fixed error on Status page when "open_basedir restriction in effect" occurs (#3375)
- Set default CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT value for curl.
- If after installing this release you'll have the "No query results for model [App\Conversation]" error on System page - see the solution here.
- Automatically fix module symlink when module Public folder is a broken symlink.
- Fixed an error on System Status page (#3368)
- Show in Outgoing Emails the SMTP Queue ID for emails passed for delivery (#3330)
- Show link to the conversation and to logs in SendReplyToCustomer jobs on System Status page (#3331)
- Show DB info and missing migrations on System Status page (#3326)
- Check on System Status page if symlink() function is available (#3335)
- Set CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER option to false for curl and Guzzle requests (#3293)
- Updated Spanish translation (#3343)
- Automatically check invalid or missing modules symlinks and show error messages on Modules and System Status pages.
- Fixed variable name in saveUserThread() function on fetching replies to user email notifications (#3325)
- Fixed an issue with "Allow to reply from aliases" option being reset when mailbox settings saved by non-admin user (#3337)
- Cancel SendReplyToCustomer background jobs when undoing replies (#3300)
- Do not insert new line in the editor when pasting content (#3319)
- Move star mark when merging conversations (#3351)
- Show SMTP 5xx errors in the conversation immediately (#3339)
- Fixed an issue with the editor adding new lines when pasting HTML (#3264)
- Added "Mail Date and Time" option allowing to use date from mail headers when fetching emails (#3297)
- Added page parameter to URL when navigating over conversations (#3323)
- Replace non-replaced vars in mailbox custom from name with empty string (#1031)
- Fixed migration creating customer_channel table (#3309)
- Improved mail subject decoding (#3312)
- Fixed "Invalid text representation" error on PostgreSQL when saving mailbox permissions (#3315)
- Show correct 12 or 24 hour time format in calendars (#3322)
- Remove automatically old records from notifications table (#3294)
- Fixed an issue with importing modules translations occurring in some cases (#3289)