23 August 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.93 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.93
FreeScout 1.8.93 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.93 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.93
- Fixed an issue with Unassigned and Assigned folders introduced in the previous release (#3287)
- Added Chinese Simplified language.
- Added a .env file parameter allowing to restrict users to see only tickets assigned to themselves (#701)
- Updated Danish translation.
- Added findCustomersBySocialProfile() function.
- Added customer_channel table.
- Show an error message to support agent if an emial has not been sent after 1 hour - while FreeScout continues to try to send it (#3268)
- Optimized Eventy hooks code - in some cases pages now load 30% faster (#3263)
- Updated Polish and Czech translations.
- Fixed "Passing null to parameter" in HTMLPurifier/Lexer.php (#3277)
- Allow to send by email to the customer threads in a phone conversation (#3270)
- Condensed a bit reply toolbar buttons.
- Allow to use user variables in mailbox Custom From Name (#1031)
- Improved subject and attachment names decoding (#3248)