21 July 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.86 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.86
FreeScout 1.8.86 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.86 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.86
- Allow to set trusted proxies via .env file using APP_TRUSTED_PROXIES parameter to allow proper client IP detection when using balancers, proxies or CloudFlare (#1994)
- Do not delete the message when another user discards a draft of the reply which just has been sent (#2873)
- Fixed "References" header in emails to customers (#3175)
- Improved iso-2022-jp subjects and attachment names decoding (#3185)
- List all Message-IDs in References header in replies to customers (#3175)
- Fixed "Attempt to read property id on null" in reply_fancy (#3182)
- Improved suject decoding (#3177)
- Fixed undefined variable bug in FollowerObserver (#3172)
- Limit the number of displayed non-writable cache files on Status page (#3165)
- Do not create an empty conversation when one email is being fetched by two processes at the same time (#3186)
- Updated Russian translation.
- Check pcntl extension status in System to avoid "Undefined constant SIGKILL" error.
- Fixed PHP version check in tools.php (#3162)
- Fixed GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::withScheme() error on PHP 7.1 (#3158)
- Do not try to resend email notifications for received bounce emails (#3156)
- Do not encode HTML entities in outoging plain text emails (#3159)
- Improved subject decoding (#3167)
- Fixed the issue with retrieving attachments and embedded images introduced in the previous release (#3154)
- Preserve new lines when replacing vars in the signature (#3146)
- Fixed saving data into Timestamp field on PostgreSQL.
- Improved decoding strings and subject in Webklex/laravel-imap library.
- Show proper error message when module license key is invalid instead of "Module not found in the modules directory".
- Made using imap_utf8_to_mutf7() function optional in Webklex/laravel-imap library (#3152)
- Updated Dutch translation.