4 April 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.70 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.70
FreeScout 1.8.70 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.70 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.70
- Added a Retry button allowing to retry background jobs in Manage > System (#2881)
- Added Norwegian language.
- Fixed selecting conversations via long press in mobile app (#2868)
- Revert conversation preview after undoing sending a reply (#2874)
- Fixed a typo in freescout:check-requirements command.
- Improved Filesystem.php security on Windows.
- Changed queue:work check interval to avoid false alarms (#2876)
- Take into account proxy settings from .env in Helper::getRemoteFileContents().
- Escape link text when inserting a link in the editor.
- Always open links in conversations in a new tab.