20 March 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.69 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.69
FreeScout 1.8.69 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.69 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.69
- Fixed an empty body issue when fetching emails with modern Microsoft OAuth IMAP authentication via Webklex/php-imap library (#1972)
- For Docker installations fixed checking queue:work status on "Manage > Status" page.
- For Docker installations fixed killing background processes that get stuck.
- Reverted the change in Reply-To header processing on fetching (#2833)
- Now the customer will be substituted in the forwarded by support agent email only if there is @fwd text added to the beginning of the email - #2813 (comment)
- Updated Czech translation.
- menu.mailbox... hooks added (#2816)
- Properly show an original message even if an email is moved after fetching to another IMAP folder (#2820)
- Use curl instead of file_get_contents() to load remote files to avoid errors on some hostings.
- Allow single backslashes in .env file parameters (#2822)
- Create vendor/natxet/cssmin/src folder in composer.json for Docker (#2583)
- Do not use Reply-To as a sender email for auto-responders (#2826)
- Fixed popover z-index (#2829)
- Update conversation preview when deleting a note (#2832)
- Fixed typos (#2812)
- Substitute a customer in the forwarded email only if there is @fwd text added to the beginning of the email (#2813)