23 January 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.52 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.52
FreeScout 1.8.52 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.52 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.52
- Fixed installation wizard (#2536)
- Update number of active conversation in the title when new conversation arrives (#2576)
- Keep spaces after tags when outputting messages content (#2577)
- Made RachidLaasri LaravelInstaller PHP 8.2 compatible.
- Fixed missing vendor/natxet/cssmin/src folder for docker (#2583)
- Improved temp file name generation and cleaning.
- Updated French translation.
- Updated Polish translation.
- Automatically clean /tmp folder.
- Fixed an issue with the background job (queue:work) not being executed automatically and executing only after clearing the cache.
- Make sure fetching is executed even if the previous fetch command was killed or threw an error and did not remove the mutex.
- Fix duplicating CC / BCC when restoring a draft of a conversation having CC email(s) (#2555)
- Fixed restoring draft after Undoing the reply when conversation is assigned to the current user.
- Fixed showing the recipient when restoring draft of a forwarded message.
- Fixed CSS minification on PHP 8.2.
- Add small delay between connections when fetching emails to avoid possible mail server connections refusals (#2563)