17 January 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.50 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.50
FreeScout 1.8.50 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.50 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.50
- Allow to add custom headers to outgoing emails via APP_CUSTOM_MAIL_HEADERS .env variable (#2546)
- Added freescout:check-requriements command allowing to check console PHP environment.
- Fixed 2022_12_18_010101_set_user_type_field migration causing installation issues.
- Set proper conversation type when switching from phone to email convesation (#2545)
- Fixed sending emails via mail() function and sendmail on PHP 8.2.
- Show Deleted folder right after Closed folder when Closed folder is selected (#2530)
- If --no-interaction flag is passed to schedule:run the script will not run queue:work daemon
- Do not require to enter a password when deleting a mailbox if user's password has been generated automatically (#2538)
- Fixed an error when a user is trying to access settings of non-accessible mailbox.