13 December 2022
FreeScout version 1.8.39 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.39
FreeScout 1.8.39 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.39 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.39
- FreeScout made compatible with PHP 8.2
- Fixed an issue when a customer using FreeScout was sending a message and his/her incoming message could sometimes be connected to the wrong conversation (#2375)
- Replace soft hyphens with dash in attachments files to avoid sending issues (#2448)
- Show To dropdown when replying to a conversation with the changed customer (#2455).
- Fixed site.webmanifest 401 error in the browser console if FreeScout is closed with Basic Authentication.
- Show attachment size in the upper case (KB, MB, GB).
- Faster Search Module has been released.
- Added DB_MYSQL_ATTR_SSL_CA .env variable to connect mysql/mariadb over TLS (#2446)
- Jump to the conversation when searching by conversation number.
- Renamed mailbox.before_name hooks.
- Added possibility to clone a conversation from a thread dropdown menu.
- Added ability to sort search results by columns.
- Added extra auto-reply header to the auto reply detection function (#2445)
- Allow users delete their notes.
- Fixed "Call to a member function getFirstName() on null" (#2432)
- Conversations and customers search made case insensitive on PostgreSQL.
- Fixed the search when searching in a specific mailbox.