23 October 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.105 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.105
FreeScout 1.8.105 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.105 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.105
- Added X-Frame-Options header preventing embedding FreeScout via iframe.
- Added "Chat Mode" for Chat conversations.
- Allow to set APP_CLOUDFLARE_IS_USED=true in the .env file for proper client IP detection when CloudFlare is used (#3467)
- Fixed an issue when support agent replies to the email notifications and the conversation is moved to another mailbox (#3455)
- Improved converting URLs into clickable links (#3464)
- Allow more attributes when purifying HTML (#3463)
- Added client_max_body_size 20M to nginx config in install.sh (#3453)
- If you are using Apache you'll need to install headers module.
- New block for nginx config has to be inserted in the very specific place of the nginx config (see instruction).
- filename=$1 changed to filename=$2 in the new block for the nginx config.
- Added an icon to chat conversations.
- Fixed Apache "headers module not found" error for attachments (#3450)
- Updated nginx config in install.sh.