5 October 2023
FreeScout version 1.8.101 is now available.
Upgrading to FreeScout 1.8.101
FreeScout 1.8.101 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FreeScout updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FreeScout install to test the 1.8.101 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FreeScout installations with Installatron
What's New in FreeScout 1.8.101
- Improved uploads folder security (#3428)
- Updated German translation.
- Created a CI test for testing the app with PostgreSQL.
- Fixed an error in PostgreSqlPlatform.php on PHP 8.2 with PostgreSQL.
- Run post update script after modules in update.sh (#3425)
- Improved conversation accessibility (#3415)
- Improved dependencies security.
- Added fetch_emails.mailbox_to_save_message hook (#3408)
- Fixed the issue due to which long fetching may be killed before it finishes (#3417)
- Fixed discarding new phone conversation draft (#3407)
- Improved attachment names sanitizing (#3377)
- Allow to update all modules at once.
- Added freescout:module-update command allowing to update all modules at once (#3384)
- Added freescout:module-update command and --yes flag to tools/update.sh script (#3384)
- Created GitHub continuous integration test.
- Properly process situation when application can not parse mail Date header on fetching (#3394)
- Removed "Mail Date and Time" option from Mail Settings (#3380)
- Installation script moved to https://raw.githubusercontent.com/freescout-helpdesk/freescout/dist/tools/install.sh