Form Tools 3.0.15
30 September 2019
Form Tools version 3.0.15 is now available.
Upgrading to Form Tools 3.0.15
Form Tools 3.0.15 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Form Tools updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Form Tools install to test the 3.0.15 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Form Tools installations with Installatron
What's New in Form Tools 3.0.15
- Bug fixes; smarty cache folder centralized and now customizable.
- This is a pretty big release, but most of the changes are behind the scenes.
- Completely revised build process using grunt; separation of build artifacts and source into separate folders.
- CI integration with Travis for all commits.
- Automated release process added, generating releases into separate branches.
- Misc minor bug fixes.
- Bug fix for email templates incorrectly showing wrong links/info for multiple file uploads. details
- Minor bug fixes.
- Edit submission conflict resolution: https://docs.formtools.org/userdoc/form_submissions/edit_conflicts/
- Better Client Map filter integration. See "Default Values for New Submission" section: https://docs.formtools.org/userdoc/views/main_tab/
- Bug fix for upgrading to 3.0.10 or later from 3.0.5 or earlier.
- Minor bug fixes for compatibility with File Upload module 2.1.0.
- Bug fixes and explicitly sets core fields as non-editable via the Custom Fields module. See: https://docs.formtools.org/modules/custom_fields/breaking_changes_210/