6 November 2019
Drupal version 8.7.9 is now available.
Upgrading to Drupal 8.7.9
Drupal 8.7.9 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Drupal updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Drupal install to test the 8.7.9 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Drupal installations with Installatron
What's New in Drupal 8.7.9
This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites.
- Admin toolbar not usable with latest versions of JAWS due to mis-use of aria-owns
- \Drupal\Core\Menu\Form\MenuLinkDefaultForm::$moduleData is unused
- Performance Degradation in Layout Builder and other places likely
- Duplicate "attributes" in docblock
- migrate_drupal_migration_plugins_alter() should only alter definitions that exist"
- migrate_drupal_migration_plugins_alter() should only alter definitions that exist
- Views plugin "Rendered Entity" must add langcode in render function
- Installing a new field storage definition during a fieldable entity type update is not possible