20 September 2021
Dolibarr version 14.0.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Dolibarr 14.0.2
Dolibarr 14.0.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Dolibarr updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Dolibarr install to test the 14.0.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Dolibarr installations with Installatron
What's New in Dolibarr 14.0.2
- #18353 Invoice list translation issue
- #18375 SQL Error on tasks statistics
- #18542 REST API: set global $user variable to DolibarrApiAccess::user.
- #18544 Shipment REST API: load thirdparty object into the shipment before validating.
- #18544 Shipment rest api: load thirdparty object when validating
- #18589 #18617
- #18591 : Remove double quotes of SQL Queries for postgresql compatibility
- #18666 Order / Shipment list: Don't SQL JOIN category table when not necessary.
- Accountancy - Some problems of length with general & subledger account
- add DISTINCT
- Add option $noescapecommand in executeCLI for better compatibility
- Add token to remove error when removing widget
- Add token when remove the last widget on home page
- an approved holiday can be canceled by an admin.
- better sql request
- change LOG_DEBUG with LOG_WARNING in syslog and remove sql error in syslog (already done)
- Collapsing of extrafields has disappeared.
- Date of payment of subscription must not be set to 1970-01-01.
- Export of website generates a package that contains a sql error
- Field already present in SQL request
- increase maxlength of password input
- invoice fetch not found syslog debug level instead of error
- Invoice list - Wrong name for column total_tva
- invoice validation: when checking if any vat rate has a negative amount, prevent false positives with -1E-14 amounts
- Manage credit note on situation invoice for calculate margin
- Menu List of project was not visible.
- migration script
- multicompany transverse mode compatibility
- option "Default value for field 'Refuse bulk emailings'"
- Recommended session.cookie_samesite must be 'Lax' not 'Strict'.
- Relative discount with high nb of decimals
- salary extrafields don't work and table is not well named
- Supplier invoice list - Wrong language key used
- wrong table_element_line
- wrong users count in multicompany transverse mode
- #yogosha6944 Protection against traversal path.