Concrete CMS 9.2.4
11 December 2023
Concrete CMS version 9.2.4 is now available.
Upgrading to Concrete CMS 9.2.4
Concrete CMS 9.2.4 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Concrete CMS updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Concrete CMS install to test the 9.2.4 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Concrete CMS installations with Installatron
What's New in Concrete CMS 9.2.4
- New X social icon now defaults to a more reasonable size if used in a theme that doesn’t specify how large it should be.
- New X social icon now inherits the color of its parent links.
- Fixed bug where certain required attributes were not added to the page search index attributes table, leading to errors under certain conditions (when choosing “Desktop” as login destination)
- Fixed error where swapping an image used in image block for another type of file causes an exception.
- Fixed error where the updater could fail under PHP 8 under certain specific circumstances (thanks mlocati)
- Bug fix: Can't delete a user who has associated AnnouncementUserView entities (thanks bikerdave)
- Fixed weird errors with bulk file set assign where the wrong sets would be assigned, and certain operations wouldn’t work properly without clicking the checkboxes beforehand.